Tuesday 30 July 2013

A hearty hello!

To you out there reading this now, whoever you may be, I would like to say a massive hello and a welcome to this blog. Like many of you out there I'm sure, there have been times in the past where I have started up blogs and slowly but steadily given up on them, but now as I have finished my school career and have no rush to attend university, I thought it would be a good idea to keep myself occupied and continue my writing in some way. This blog is going to be everything I am; a range of music/book/film reviews, beauty product reviews, photography and sharing some personal memories, thoughts and experiences along the way.

I hope this can be the start of something rewarding for myself and something that you can find an interest in. 

Thank you.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment